Client Terms and Conditions
Himalayan Green Pvt. Ltd, hereafter mentioned as "Himalayan Green", its website https://www.himaligreen.com and associate "Himalayan Green Member App" facilitate to buy and sell goods deemed appropriate by the company. Throughout the suite of our terms and conditions comprising of:
the use of word "Client" refers to the person, organization, or any other entity that is registered (or is trying to register) to Himalayan Green to buy the products listed on our platform. The word "customer"(s), if found, should be interpreted as the synonym of "client" as described above.
The use of the word "member"(s) refers to the person, organization, or any other entity that is registered (or is trying to register) to Himalayan Green to sell the products listed on our platform. The word "vendor"(s), if found, should be interpreted as the synonym of "member" as described above.
The use of word "user"(s) refers to the person, organization, or any other entity who visits or hyperlinks to the Himalayan Green website or Himalayan Green Member App. A member, therefore, subsumes the terms of both "Member" and "User". Likewise, a client, therefore, subsumes the terms of both "Client" and "User".
The use of phrase "Himalayan Green Marketplace" refers to the collection of digital assets including the Himalayan Green website and the "Himalayan Green Member App" that enable buying and selling goods.
This document concerns Client Terms. In this document, "We, Our/s'' refers to Himalayan Green, and "You, Your/s" refers to the concerned client. As a client, you agree to the following articles:
- Information Collection
- Your collection and storage of your contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, postal/delivery address, and location.
- You approve of the collection and storage of records related to your past orders, cart details, and the reviews you've made.
- You approve of the collection and storage of additional personal information such as identification documents that may be required at our discretion by the compliance team.
- You ensure that all information associated with your account is truthful. In addition to the suspension of services, legal action may be taken against the creation of an account with deceitful information.
- Product & Payments
- Your bank details will not be stored permanently, and you may change payment methods frequently, your transaction details will be kept for your information.
- Your purchases, cards, bank details, or any transactions will be determined as your authorized entry, and you will be liable for your or any other person/party's uses.
- To make a payment, you will be redirected to the payment page of your selected payment getaway. Himalayan Green initiates communication to any/all payment gateway through a secure channel, however, we don't take the responsibility for any vulnerabilities in the gateway's site itself.
- You can't make any changes to the payment once it has been confirmed, however, a request can be made to cancel if any dispute immediately. Charges may apply for cancellation and refund services.
- Delivery of the Goods
- Once your payment has been received, we will initiate delivery of your order Item.
- Once your order item is dispatched, you will be notified with your item tracking number.
- Once your order arrives at the delivery center nearest to your order location, our logistic service will inform you via call, email, or SMS. You are responsible to provide a proper contact detail, and responding to calls, emails, or SMS from the logistics service promptly.
- You will be fully refunded for order items that upon receiving from the delivery center are inspected and found defective. Defected order items mean products that appear completely different from that shown on the Himalayan Green website at the time of order, expired products, or products damaged beyond use, whatever the cause of damage may be. You are responsible to make the refund request in the presence of the delivery contact person at the time of receiving your delivery.
- Your order items will be delivered to your nearby delivery center within 3-5 working days or as mentioned otherwise elsewhere more specifically.
- If you are located outside the delivery service network, additional charges and time may apply for the delivery of your order item. The charges and time may be negotiated with the client by the logistics provider.
- The delivery of your order item may be delayed in case of a natural disaster and/or publicly impacting emergencies.
- You may request a refund at the time of receiving your order item from the delivery center or in the presence of a delivery contact person. You may be asked to fill out a form describing the details of the refund.
- Processing of refund can take between 15 to 45 days. Refunds can be partial or full. The nature of each refund is decided on a case-by-case basis.
- In general, goods that have been received in good condition are nonrefundable.
- Refund requests may be accepted or declined, based on review by Himalayan Green admin.
- When leaving a review for an order, you will be truthful. Reviews that are deemed to be false or inappropriate may be hidden by Himalayan Green.
- Breaches of the aforementioned terms may lead to the termination of accounts and services.